Plumbing problems can be uncomfortable and stressful to deal with. Rather than worry about how to fix or address the issue yourself, hire a skilled professional from Shark Plumbing Services. With over 30 years of industry experience, we have the knowledge and tools to handle projects big and small for commercial and residential properties. From repairs or installations to inspections, we will do whatever it takes to ensure your plumbing needs are met with expert precision and care.
Our goal is to provide the smoothest, most stress-free plumbing experience you’ll ever have! We work around your schedule and are available 24/7 whenever you need us for emergencies. Whether you need a major plumbing repair or a minor fix, you can count on our team of specialists to deliver effective results that will exceed your expectations.
Contact our San Jose plumbing professionals via phone or complete our online form today. Call us at (408) 351-0561 if you are in San Jose, or (650) 288-4549 if you are in Redwood City. We offer free estimates and same-day appointments!
Why You Shouldn’t DIY Plumbing Work
Whether it is to save money or relish in the accomplishment of fixing something without expert help, you may be tempted to consider DIYing a plumbing repair or installation. As handy as you may be, we highly advise against trying to handle plumbing problems yourself. It’s best to leave this type of specialized work to the professionals for your own good.
Consider the following reasons before deciding to DIY:
- You don’t have the right training and knowledge: No matter how minor you think the plumbing problem is, plumbing work is not the same as other home improvement tasks. A licensed plumber has the experience and skills to perform a detailed assessment of your entire plumbing system to pinpoint your specific problem and how to resolve it.
- You don’t have the right tools and equipment: You might have your average toolbox or even some specialized tools, but plumbing projects require special equipment and parts that you can’t easily get your hands on. By hiring a plumbing professional like Shark Plumbing Services, we’ll arrive at your property with a full truck of tools and equipment and the knowledge of how to use them effectively. We also have easy access to special parts that may be hard for you to locate as a non-professional.
- You don’t have the proper permits: Depending on the plumbing work, you may be legally unable to work on your plumbing without a permit. For instance, tasks like pipe replacement involve digging underground which you may not be allowed to do without permission from the city or local HOA.
- You may accidentally make matters worse: Plumbing work is a risky endeavor if you’re not a skilled professional. Plumbing systems can be complex and one wrong move can result in a potential flood, gas leak, property damage, or injury. When this happens, you’d be paying for much more than a plumber to correct your error.
- You may have to make expensive repairs anyway: While it’s true you might save some money by doing your own plumbing, making a mistake could cost you dearly. You can avoid a costly botched repair entirely by just going with a professional.
- You won’t be able to complete the job as fast as a pro: As easy as it may seem or look if you watched a tutorial, DIY plumbing work will likely be very time-consuming for you. Since you don’t do plumbing work for a living, you likely don’t know the techniques and tricks to speed up the process. Why not use your free time for more relaxing things than trying to wrack your brain over a plumbing issue? Calling a professional will ensure the job will be done properly and efficiently.
- You are not as experienced as a professional: Our technicians bring over three decades of experience to every plumbing job and have legit credentials. Watching a YouTube video or reading a DIY article does not compare to the manhours and training we’ve put in. If you want the job done right, give us a call.
Our Full Range of Plumbing Services
We offer the following residential and commercial plumbing services:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Drain cleaning services
- Sewer services (trenchless and pipe bursting)
- Piping and repiping
- Commercial plumbing
- General plumbing services
Why Hire Shark Plumbing Services?
Whether you’re having plumbing issues in a residential or commercial property, you can trust our team of plumbing experts to handle the job with confidence. We will treat your home or business as if it were our own and do our best to ensure our work causes minimal interruption to your day.
Some other reasons you should give us a chance:
- We offer 24/7 emergency and same-day services.
- We provide honest and fair pricing.
- We are committed to offering quality service.
- We have over 30 years of plumbing experience
- We work within your budget
- We will follow up to ensure all is going well
Come experience the Shark Plumbing Services difference by giving us a call today to set up a free estimate. You can dial (408) 351-0561 for the San Jose area, (650) 288-4549 for the Redwood City area, or simply contact us online to get started.
Serving The Silicon Valley Area
Free No-Obligation Second Opinions*
*Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM, excluding weekends and holidays.
24/7 & Same Day Appointment
30 Years of Collective Experience
Free Second Opinions* at No Cost or Obligation in English & Spanish! Dial (408) 351-0561 if you are in San Jose, or (650) 288-4549 if you are in Redwood City. * Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM, excludes weekends and holidays.San Jose, CA 95122 Service Areas