The pipes throughout your property play a crucial role in your plumbing system. Without them, you would be no way to access water or drain it away after use. The pipes installed in your home or business are designed with materials that are built to last for decades, but even the most durable pipes eventually encounter problems. If you are experiencing piping issues in your residential or commercial establishment, don’t hesitate to call Shark Plumbing Services.
Our experienced plumbing team has the tools and knowledge to make effective piping repairs or replacements. We specialize in piping as well as repiping services, including whole-house repiping. No matter how big or small the project, you can trust us to complete the job quickly and in the proper manner. Whether your pipes have minor wear and tear or serious damage requiring a new installation, you can depend on us to find the best solution for your building.
Contact us today by calling to set up a free estimate with one of our piping and repiping experts. Same-day services are available. Dial (408) 351-0561 if you are near San Jose area or dial (650) 288-4549 if you are near Redwood City.
When the time has come to update or replace your plumbing pipes, copper piping should be highly considered. While there are cheaper alternatives out there like PVC and PEX piping that are easier to install, it’s the superior performance and long-term durability of copper which makes it a top choice. Copper has been used for hundreds of years and requires fewer repairs and maintenance during its lifecycle than other piping materials.
Our licensed plumbers specialize in copper piping installations and can ensure we get the job done right the first time. We understand copper piping is a big investment and will work efficiently and with precision so it’s worth every penny. Put an end to the leaks and damage by giving us a call.
Signs It’s Time to Repipe Your Home or Business
While repairing your pipes is our main objective when we’re called upon for pipe problems, there are times when repairs are not the most effective or feasible option. There are cases where the best option would be to replace your pipe system entirely.
Some of the pipes we can repair include:
- Leaky pipes
- Frozen pipes
- Burst pipes
- Rusted pipes
- Deteriorating pipes
- Underground pipes
If you are not sure whether your pipes need replacement, having a professional inspect the state of your pipes can help to uncover the answer. While repiping your home or business can be a significant investment, we won’t present this option to you unless it is absolutely necessary. Give us a call today and we will send one of our experienced San Jose repiping plumbers to your location to examine your pipes, give you an honest assessment of their condition, and an estimate of the cost if repiping is needed.
Call now or request service online to get in touch with us about our piping and repiping services in San Jose, Redwood City, and the Silicon Valley area.
Some telling signs that a repiping may be needed are:
- An older property: Depending on how old your home or business is, your original piping may be on its last legs. If your property is older than 50 years old and you know for certain that the pipes have never been changed, replacing them is your best bet to avoid the frequent problems that are sure to creep up.
- Noisy pipes: Your pipes should be performing their intended function silently. All you should be hearing is the sound of water flowing through your pipes. Any other noise—rattling, squealing, banging, knocking—should warrant a professional to examine your pipes and identify the cause.
- Contaminated water: Does your water smell or taste weird? Does it come out discolored or not clear? This indicates something is wrong with your pipes (corrosion, leaks, etc.) and they need to be replaced immediately.
- Water Leaks: While a leak in an isolated area of your pipes can be resolved with a simple repair, if leaks are in multiple areas, this signifies that the pipes are in a deteriorating condition and the entire system needs to replacement.
- Visible corrosion: Do the exposed pipes on your property show stains, rust, or any other visible signs of wear? Corroded pipes are more vulnerable to leaks and plumbing issues and should be replaced as soon as possible to avoid future problems.
- Expensive water bills: If you don’t visibly see leaks, wear, or damage to your pipes, a high water bill will alert you that something is amiss. If your water usage habits are largely the same but you are seeing higher than usual bills, there are hidden leaks present which need to be resolved through a repiping job.
When you give us a call, you won’t deal with a recording; instead, you’ll be able to speak immediately with one of your helpful representatives who will listen carefully to your needs and dispatch a plumber immediately. Our plumbers won’t keep you waiting for long, arriving ASAP in a fully equipped truck with all the necessary tools, parts, and equipment to get right into repairing your pipes.
Before we begin the work, we will give you an honest estimate of the job with competitive rates. Given your approval, we will move right into resolving your pipe problem with a surefire permanent fix, rather than just putting a Band-Aid over the issue. The price we say will be the price you pay with no hidden fees or surprise costs. While you can’t ever predict when you’ll need to call us for a pipe repair emergency, by having us in your contacts, you can have peace of mind that we’ll be one call away from getting you the help you need.
When my toilet was overflowing, I called them for help. Their response was quick, and the plumber skillfully resolved the problem. They were courteous, professional, and took the time to explain what went wrong. The excellent service and fair pricing make them stand out from the rest. I'm grateful for their assistance and wouldn't hesitate to recommend San Jose Plumbing to anyone!Marion C.
Free Second Opinions* at No Cost or Obligation in English & Spanish! Dial (408) 351-0561 if you are in San Jose, or (650) 288-4549 if you are in Redwood City. * Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM, excludes weekends and holidays.San Jose, CA 95122 Service Areas